Wanted to share your thoughts with our readers and gain exposure to fellow bloggers and pro-bloggers? Amfas Tech welcomes tech aspirants who are willing to share their thoughts and knowledge with the world. You need not to be a regular author to do so. We allow guest authors with good writing skills better knowledge on the topics chosen. Checkout the following constraints before you shoot us an email.
3. Don’t forget to include the ‘author bio‘ attribution in the end of each post.
4. You may mention ‘nofollow’ links to public sites in the article for reference.
5. We do not allow ‘DO FOLLOW’ backlinks from the article/blog to your company products and services.
6. Do not send copyrighted material.
7. Do not send promoting articles(with relevant text snippets and links redirecting back to the promotional subject) or sponsored posts.
If you want to promote your product or service with us. Ask us about it.
8. Do not send your client’s promotional articles. We are not here to entertain business for your clients for free.
9. If you want to guest post representing a company, please make sure to include your designation in the organization that you are working in. However, we DO NOT ALLOW the boasting promotion of your own products and services through guest posts.
10. Above all, your article should not violate Google Policies.
* Guest bloggers are greatly respected in the blogospehere as they come forward to share their skills and showcase them on one’s blog. Please do not disrespect this tradition with cheap tricks to gain backlinks. However, gaining backlinks from guest blogging was penalized long way back. Instead, guest blogging to gain global exposure to your authorship is always appreciated.
* Unnatural outbound links or links with targeted keywords in the articles are not entertained.
* Removal of the content once published is not possible. Do not play cheap tricks of link bargaining after the post is published.
* We will own the full rights of the article once published. We may remove it in future without notifying you in case it is found to be violating our policies.
* Don’t try to outsmart plagiarism checkers for uniqueness. We don’t like no and low quality posts. We don’t take the blame if anyone claims the content, it’s all yours (see this example).